Friday 10 March 2017

INSTRUMEN SKPMg2 - STANDARD 4

Assalamualaikum wbt  dan Salam Satu Malaysia.

It has been a few days since my last post in this blog. Due to work commitment, somehow it's becoming quiet challenging for me to do an update in this blog on daily basis.

Today, I want to share this new SKPMg2 Standard 4 instrument which I believe is now  a very hot item for teachers to view and digest.

Personally, I do find that it's not much different compared to the previous version. However, I do admit that this newly built instrument however, is giving more focus and emphasis on the teacher themselves. Especially on the way they are planning and implementing the whole lesson with its main focus - to generate the students' effective learning processes. Maybe, one day, - maybe-, I will try to make a comparison between this new instrument to the previous one. If time permits.

The one new thing that I like about this new instrument is that, teachers are allowed to do a self-observation@ reflection on their own practice. To me, a teacher who ables to accurately reflects their own practice, is a great teacher!

For those who want to download the instrument, kindly go to my Slide share account.  I believe that you cannot download it  here.

For whose who repeatedly viewing my blog. I am sending my most sincere appreciate and gratitude to you. I do hope that this sharing will benefit us all. In Sha Allah.

Thank You.


Regards,
Mokhzani
10 Mac 2017
10.55 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment